Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's up pup?



Isn't this the cutest darned stamp ever? I must admit due to my love of dogs I may not be impartial (insert big tail wagging grin here...) I spotted this stamp in a recent magazine and rushed to order one. I just love it! The possibilities are endless! It would look great on a little boy's card, your favorite animal lover or for someone who needs cheering up... And who could resist a cute image like this one? lol... The beauty of this image is it can be paired with a variety of sentiments. I love flexibility! This little jewel will go to one of my friends! Hopefully it will bring a smile to her face as it did mine! Make it a great day!

Blessings

Lori
Saintsrule!

Card Stock - Georgia Pacific, Gina K. Designs, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Peebles Inc, (Scraps from an old paper pack)
Stamp - Image - Penny Black - Contented
Stamp - Sentiment - Delta Rubber Stampede
Ink - Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug - Memento
Ink - Copic - R27, R29, R32, R46, E25, E35, E39, E50, E0000, E00, E11, O Colorless Blender
Punch - EK Success
Fiber - Unknown

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...