Sunday, December 19, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes


I'm trying to clean out my scraps. You know... that huge pile of paper left from other projects. I hate throwing anything away and it seems I have little time these days to use my scraps in my scrapbook. So if see a familiar color scheme and designer paper today... that was my intention.
My thoughts are turning to snow. We received our first major snowfall of the season this week. To some of you 6 inches is no big deal but for us... let's just say I am very glad to have a 4 wheel drive or I wouldn't have made it out of my lane.... lol
Snowy days are the perfect times to bake, craft and just snuggle up on the couch and watch a good movie. I may even be looking forward to a few more snows this year... (Did I really say that?) Just not TOO many! Have a blessed day!
Card Recipe
5 x 7
Card Stock - Brown, Red - Bazzill, Ivory - Gina K. Designs
Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Holly Jolly - Winter Branches
Paper Punch - Branch and Snowflake - Martha Stewart
Die Cuts - Nestabilities - Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals Small
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink - Sentiment - Memento Rich Cocoa
Ink - Coloring - Copic
Fur - E00, E37, O Colorless Blender
(Stickles - Ranger - Star Dust) lightly coated on fur & snowflakes
Mittens - E33, E35
Berries - R29
Ink - Memento Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa (lightly sponged on image before removing from die)
Stamps - Image & Sentiment - Flourishes - Warm Winter Wishes
Pearls - Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards 3mm (Nestie & Snowflakes)
Greens - G28

1 comment:

Tam said...

Another great card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...