Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please Excuse My Mess...

Thanks to one of my followers Tam for suggesting I label all of my posts! I've seen this done on countless blogs and just never took the time to investigate! (P.S. Tam -
I really appreciate your kind words about my work.) I enjoy making cards especially and love to get feedback from my followers. It keeps me going on rough days!

I almost have the labeling project done. I'm sure I will do some modifications as I get into it. But I am into posts from September of this year so it should be done soon. I tried to delineate by stamps, techniques, seasons, etc. I hope that helps!

Blessings to you this Lord's Day!

Lori

1 comment:

Tam said...

You're welcome! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...