Friday, October 22, 2010

MOJO161



Happy Friday! I am so glad to have another work week behind me! I intend to do some serious crafting but my house demands otherwise! LOL... What a wonderful problem to have though. In this time of job cuts, recession, families struggling to make ends meet, it humbles me to know how truly blessed I am. I know most families struggle in some way and mine is no exception. However, it is important to remember that there is always someone worse off. Unfortunately there is true pain and suffering in our fallen world! Praise God that when this time on earth is over we have the hope of eternal life with Him. No pain, no sorrow... Truly, what a day that will be!

Blessings to you and have a wonderful weekend!

Lori

Card Recipe

Finished Design
5 X 7 Inches

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Flair Designs - Autumn Harvest
Stamp - Image - Whiff of Joy by Elisabeth Bell - Fall Willow Catching Leaves
Stamp - Sentiment - Hero Arts
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic
Ink - Sentiment - Close to My Heart - Autumn Terracotta
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Punch - Martha Stewart
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Classic Ovals Small
Adhesive - Dotto, Scotch Brand Foam Tape

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...