Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks to Our Daily Bread Designs!

I am so excited! Yesterday one of my cards was selected as the Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping in Design winner! I love doing challenges and this one in particular! I am very blessed to have been fortunate enough to be drawn for the winner! If you haven't checked out this portion of the Our Daily Bread Design site, check out the announcement here here! I have posted the card below for a second look! Take a few minutes to challenge yourself and enter! It is so much fun!



I hope to be back later this weekend with some cool projects! I am teaching at an all night crop tonight. Please pray that my stamina and creativity remain awake! LOL... Blessings to you and have a wonderful Friday!

Lori

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...