Sunday, July 4, 2010

SCACD Challenge



I hadn't planned on doing two posts today! This must be a record for me. :-) I stopped over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to check her blog out. I love their Elisabeth Bell stamp line! I just purchased the one featured in this card. She is called Howdy. I hope you love her as much as I do! I was so excited to put my Copics to work. I decided to post this card on this week's challenge. Enjoy!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Moxxie - Buckaroo - Stallion
Karen Foster Design - Red Gingham
Markers - Copic
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black (image) stamped on Gina K. Pure Luxury White
Ink - Close to My Heart - Outdoor Denim - Sentiment
Stamp - Image - SCACD - Elisabeth Bell - Howdy
Sentiment - Unknown
Embellishments - Jute
Pressed Petals - Chip Chatter Shapes - Stars
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Frame around image - Ovals Large

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable! Love what you have done with Howdy...she's so cute! Those papers go along perfect with the cowgirl theme! Thanks for joining us at the SCACD Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Lori said...

Lori, another wonderful card!!! This is soooooo adorable. I LOVE your color scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at SCACD Challenge!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...