Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Country Life



There is something pleasant about hearing the clip clop of a horse and buggy. In my area several Amish families have moved in. There is something very beautiful and simplistic about their lives. I love to see them motoring by our farm every day. I recently found this stamp and knew it would be perfect to use on all occasion cards. I also tried my hand a paper piercing to give it more of a handmade look. Hopefully it stays true to the Amish heritage. It is my goal this week to appreciate the simple things in life. It is doubtful I will give up my SUV during this venture but I am sure I will find other ways to SIMPLIFY. Here's to a wonderful week!
Card Recipe
Cardstock - Bazzill
Image - Gina K Pure Luxury White Cardstock
Nestabilities - Labels Eleven
Stamps - DRS Designs - Image
Sentiment - PaperTrey Ink - Mixed Messages
Markers - Copic
Inks - Memento - Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky
Ribbon - Stampin Up

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...