Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Hello Flap Card
Bazzill Cardstock - blue, green and white
Hero Arts Stamps - Birds and Butterflies set - background
Friend set - butterfly
Feathergrass set - Flourish and Hello sentiment
Memento Dew Drop Ink - Bamboo Leaves, Bahama, Black Tuxedo
Dew Drops by Robins Nest
Mini Glue dots
1. Stamp background paper (4.25 X 5.5) and stamp butterfly background repeatedly
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 7" X 2". Score a line 2" from one end and
round the other two ends
3. On bottom of white cardstock stamp flourish with green ink. Stamp two
butterflies on a scrap piece of paper with black ink. When dry sponge daub with
blue ink and cut butterflies out
4. Put adhesive on back of white flap and adhere to back of blue stamped
cardstock. Place a larger white mat on the back. The flap will be sandwiched
between the blue cardstock and the white mat
5. Adhere butter flies to card randomly with mini glue dots. Spread wings outward
to simulate flight. Stamp hello sentiment on bottom of card.
6. Attach remaining dew drop embellishments to bottom of flap.
7. Cut a 5.25" X 2.25" piece from the green cardstock. Round the bottom two
corners and adhere under the white flap (this is where you will put the msge)
Good morning! This week marks a very special milestone for Our Daily Bread Designs . Many years ago, when I first encountered ODBD, I wa...
Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. Here's my card... Using ODBD&...
Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut ! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu! The we...
Good morning and welcome to this month's new release. As you browse through today's projects, remember that t hree randomly selec...