Monday, October 31, 2016
Welcome and always thank you for spending a few moments of your day visiting! Today, I have one final card to close out October. Can you believe tomorrow is November 1st?? Of course, that means we will celebrate a new release day at Our Daily Bread Designs. So while, I am working on Christmas cards, here is another one featuring the October release, Home for the Holidays.
some of the items you see here today...
Home for the Holidays stamp set...
Pierced Ovals Die for the sentiment panel...
and Layered Lacey Ovals Die for the sentiment matting...
Naturally, I stamped my image with a Copic compatible ink before coloring. Here are the combos you need to recreate this image...
C1, C2, C3, C5 - Light Post
R24, R27, R29 - Holly Berries, Candle and Ribbon
G94, G99, YG97 - Holly and Evergreen Wreath
Y11, Y35 - Flame and Glow
Don't forget to stop in tomorrow morning bright and early for the November release at ODBD. It promises to be fun!
Monday, October 24, 2016
Good morning! Today I decided to shake things up a bit... ** bad pun...** by posting a shaker card. I used Our Daily Bread Designs' Noel Border Die and Christmas Note stamp set...
I used a couple of nesting dies from the Pierced Rectangles Die set to create my window and cut my acetate. For this project, I used a plain transparency... the kind you can pick up at your local box or office supply stores... I stamped the sentiment with StazOn directly on the transparency and nested a few sequins between my two clear panels. I also used a bit of DP inside to add interest... specifically from ODBD's Christmas Paper Collection 2014.
Here are the October release items you see...
and a few old favorites...
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, October 17, 2016
So here we are at the beginning of another work week. It is hard to believe that Monday is already here! And I noticed over the last few days my favorite "movie" channel advertising a countdown to Christmas!!! Can it be? Are we really that close to the most wonderful time of the year????
If my craft room is any indication, YES!!! I have stacks of Christmas papers, stamps and dies just waiting to be put to good use! So over the coming weeks, I plan on rolling out a plethora of projects for your enjoyment! *** At least, I hope you enjoy them *** :-)
Here is a special center step card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs'
stamp set, Our Savior's Birth...
I started with a Kraft Card Stock base and added white CS for the matting...
Here is a break down...
- Kraft Card Stock (CS) - Center Step Card - finished measurements 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- White CS (matting) - Our Daily Bread Designs' designer paper - Christmas Paper Collection 2013
- Kraft CS - ODBD's - Ornate Ovals Die; Neenah Solar Crest White - ODBD's Ovals Die
- Image by ODBD - Our Savior's Birth stamped with Tuxedo Black ink; Copics listed at end of post
- White CS - Ornate Ovals Die; Potting Soil Ink - sentiment in ODBD's Our Savior's Birth
- Shadow ink - Desert Sand; Pearls by Recollections
- Kraft CS - twigs by ODBD's Lovely Leaves Die
And for the Copics...
E33, E35, E37 - Mary
E53, E55, E57 - Jacob and Manger
YR24, YR31 - Straw & Glow
E00, E11, E21, E34 - Skin tones and Ground
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found something today to stir your creative juices! Blessings!
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Good morning and welcome to a special pre-release! Today through October 31st, Our Daily Bread Designs is offering Pre-Order Bundle Specials on the November 2016 Release! All November 2016 Bundle pre-orders will begin shipping November 1, 2016 or sooner. Please see the ODBD Blog for more details!
Here is my project featuring the Snowflake Sky Background Die, Snowflake Season Paper Collection and Jesus Love You Stamp/Die Duo...
Layer by Layer...
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (CS) 4.265 x 11 inches; scored and folded at 5.5 inches
- White CS - ODBD ***NEW*** Snowflake Sky Background Die
- ODBD ***NEW*** Snowflake Season Paper Collection die cut with Double Stitched Rectangles Die; slightly larger Cherry Cobbler CS mat
- Cherry Cobbler CS - ODBD - Ovals Die; White CS - ODBD - Stitched Ovals Die
- Cherry Cobbler CS - ***NEW*** Jesus Loves You Stamp/Die Duo (Jesus Die Cut); Tuxedo Black ink - sentiment from ***NEW*** Jesus Loves You Stamp/Die Duo
- Cherry Cobbler CS - die cut fish ***NEW*** Jesus Loves You Stamp/Die Duo
and you can order special bundles now... :-)
For more inspiration using the ODBD November Pre-Order products you can see the other Designers projects and additional Bundles on the ODBD Blog, or you can visit their blog links below:
Friday, October 14, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Good morning and welcome to a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday! This week we have a wonderful digital image featuring scripture from Proverbs. To find the digital scripture featured in today's post and how you can play along in this week's challenge visit the Word Art Wednesday blog. But before you check it out, take a moment to look at the card I created using this week's featured digi!
Bit by Bit...
1. Black Card Stock measuring 4.25 x 11 inches; folded at 5.5
2. Ecru Card Stock
3. Pebbles Woodland Forest DP
4. ODBD – Circles Die; Double Stitched Circles Die
5. ODBD – Beautiful Borders Die
6. Custom Dyed Seam Binding – Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot
Friday, October 7, 2016
Today's post will be very short. I do have a card to share. The last few days I have found my mind elsewhere... I am sure your thoughts and prayers are like mine... focused on those in the path of Hurricane Matthew. We have friends and family located on the coasts of Florida and North Carolina. I can't imagine what these folks are going through. I do know that our heavenly Father is our anchor during life's storms. I pray he places His arms around all of those in the path of this terrible storm.
And today's card featuring the new ODBD dies,
Layer by Layer
- Gray Card Stock 5.5 x 4.25 card base
- Ecru Card Stock - ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die
- Silver Poster Board Mat
- ODBD's Winter Paper Collection die cut with ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die
- Ecru Card Stock - ODBD's Circles Die
- Gray Card Stock - ODBD's Holy Night Die
- Gray Card Stock - ODBD's Noel Borders Die
the new items you see
and a few old favorites...
Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Good morning and welcome to another fabulous release day at Our Daily Bread Designs! Today, I have a couple of projects to share using a few new items from ODBD. This month's release features a host of papers, dies and stamps perfect for designing our own beautiful Christmas cards. And don't forget, that a new release means you have a chance to hop along and win. Check out the end of today's post for complete details along with links to all of the designer blogs.
First, let me show you a wonderful card I created using the new, Our Savior's Birth stamp set and Noel Border Die.
and the new items you see here...
and layer by layer,,,,
- White Card Stock base measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches, scored and folded at 4.25 inches
- Pierced Rectangles Die - slate blue card stock
- Rectangles Die - White card stock
- Lavish Layers Die - White card stock
- Rectangles Die - Christian Faith Paper Collection
- Beautiful Borders Die - White Card Stock
- Pierced Circles Die - slate blue card stock
- Circles Die - Neenah Solar Crest - Our Savior's Birth image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics; image edges sponged with Memento Summer Sky ink
- Noel Border Die - white and slate card stock (off set)
and my second project featuring the new Christmas Card Paper Collection 2016 and Christmas Note stamp set...
and the new items you see...
and layer by layer...
Good morning! This week marks a very special milestone for Our Daily Bread Designs . Many years ago, when I first encountered ODBD, I wa...
Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. Here's my card... Using ODBD&...
Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut ! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu! The we...
April is finally here! I know that the first day of April is normally a day of pranks and shenanigans. You can be assured that I am not ...